We are building the curriculum for our hands on beginners’ mechanical clinics (multi-tier). These will begin Spring 2010 and will be held every other Saturday night for 1-2 hours (exact time to be announced). There will be a 10 person maximum attendance to ensure a focused learning experience.
More advanced clinics are available depending on demand, so please contact us if you would be interested in attending.
Advanced clinics could include:
- front & rear suspension overhaul & tuning
- front & rear hub service
- wheel building techniques
- wheel tuning (for example: tension, true, dish, roundness)
- crank & bottom bracket bearings
- headset, stem & fork interaction
- brake geometry & affixing to frame/fork
- prolonging tire life techniques & tips
To sign up for one of our clinics, please call the store at 302.384.6827.